Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Episode 5 Discussion

Begun 17th November 2013, Finished 27th April 2014
Ryuga
Founding Committee

Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Episode 5 Discussion

Post by Ryuga » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:21 pm

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"And when you fall into the pits of hell, remember the rage of Diarmuid!"

Ryuga
Founding Committee

Re: Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture Episode 5 Discussion

Post by Ryuga » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Not really too sure what to say about Moyashimon. It's not that I particularly dislike it - but it's really just setting me in a white-noise sort of mood, I can't seemingly pay attention to it for the whole 20 minutes run-time and it's also one of the reasons why I abstained from last week's vote, I just honestly can't make up my mind.

However, along with Hyouka I think it covers the chill-out period of the club really well - so I'm hoping I can get a bit more invested considering we're halfway through the series essentially at this point.
"And when you fall into the pits of hell, remember the rage of Diarmuid!"

Reth
Founding Committee

Post by Reth » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:31 am

Yeah, agreed on the white noise note. I don't think this will ever be a show that sticks in my memory, but I don't dislike it either. It just... Happens.

Though I really can't shake the fact the main character looks so much like Edward Elric... I'm just waiting for him to clap his hands together and turn the molecules into a spear.
"Yep, that tasted purple"

Synthetic Organic
POWA Hungry

Post by Synthetic Organic » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:50 pm

His eyes aren't golden enough for that, Reth. Nor is he enough of a beansprout. :p

It's no secret, I absolutely adore Moyashimon. I love the setting, the characters, the music...
It's not perfect, but it is a series that I've been really drawn to.

I will admit, it's not a particularly exciting anime, but it isn't boring. I do agree with the whole, 'it happens,' statement. Probably the easiest way to surmise Moyashimon is a series that just happens.

For the most part, it's gentle characrer building than being plot driven, which is why it probably feels so 'idle.'

Return to “Moyasimon: Tales of Agriculture”