No votes
1 out of 5 - Hated it!
No votes

Total votes: 1

Komraza
POWA Ranger

Episode 7 Discussion

Post by Komraza » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 am

This is an anime only discussion post. Do not discuss the manga beyond the episode.
>implying

Reth
Founding Committee

Re: Episode 7 Discussion

Post by Reth » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Good conclusion to an average arc, though I must say - as much as I do like some of Kanon's songs, I think the marathon of two and a half songs at the end was a bit much, even Macross Frontier didn't conclude with that much after a much longer series... Kanon's arc was just 4 episodes.
"Yep, that tasted purple"

Ryuga
Founding Committee

Re: Episode 7 Discussion

Post by Ryuga » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Interesting arc is interesting. Although I wasn't particularly captivated, it felt like it tried to aim for a lot more drama in this arc than previous ones - with mixed results. Personally, I agree that there was way too much focus on the music simply for just one character arc, and I think that perhaps detracted a little from the overall effect of the drama.

However, like I've previously mentioned - I do appreciate the way this series can change up the mood from comedy to drama with a fairly seamless transition between the two. On the flip side, I'm still waiting for this series to give me something more...It doesn't matter what name you put to the same face at this point, and I want this series to change it up.

We shall see I suppose after the break!
"And when you fall into the pits of hell, remember the rage of Diarmuid!"

Return to “The World God Only Knows”