No votes
1 out of 5 - Hated it!
No votes

Total votes: 1

Komraza
POWA Ranger

'Minami-ke' Discussion

Post by Komraza » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:53 pm

This is an anime only discussion post. Do not discuss the manga beyond the episode.
>implying

Moevertures
POWA Hungry

Re: 'Minami-ke' Discussion

Post by Moevertures » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Excellent pick by Luke, this light-hearted anime showcased an interestingly roundabout paced introduction and a satire of common Japanese media tropes, whilst still leaving me entertained and hnging. At it's roots the anime hints briefly at some themes and philosophical ideas that I hope the series will expand on in later episodes. The voice acting was well done, however I felt that the younger sister could have had a little more passion in her delivery, overall this is a minor, rather subjective, flaw in my overall reception of the title. The animation and art style was incredibly unique and visually engaging, leaving me always wondering what the episode would throw at me next. Overall a great title, and one I am definitely going to watch! Minami-ke gets the Moevertures Seal of Approval!

Still not as good as Hidamari Sketch.

acejem
Founding Committee

Re: 'Minami-ke' Discussion

Post by acejem » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:08 am

Your better than average moeblob show. I did really enjoy it back when I watched it like 2-3 years ago but I can't say it has aged well for me :D

Return to “Preview Slot”