POWA has a library available for all members to borrow manga and anime for a three week period. You can either sign a library borrowing form during a POWA screening or event or fill out the online form here to reserve items.
View lists of the Manga & Book Library and Digital Library (DVDs & Blu-rays).
When borrowing from the library, you will need to pay a deposit. Provided the borrowed item is returned on time in its original condition, this deposit will be returned to you in full.
Borrowing deposit requirements for POWA Library:
- – Manga or Books $5 a piece, to a max four per lend
- – Anime DVD $10, one per lend
- – Anime Blu-ray $15, one per lend
Anything else is to be confirmed by the committee at the time of lending.
Online Request Form
Online requests are proof you; have read, are aware and will abide by the below terms and conditions of library usage. You will be required to sign your acknowledgment upon paying your deposit. This deposit is fully refundable upon library items returns.
Terms and Conditions
For use of the POWA Anime Club Library. Open to members only.
As a member of POWA I agree to the following by placing a deposit and borrowing from the POWA Library:
– Borrowed material (DVD, manga, game, book etc) will be for personal use only.
– All borrowed material will be kept in original condition.
– Sub-lending of borrowed material to another person is impermissible, be it another POWA member or not.
– To return all borrowed material within three (3) weeks of borrowing said material unless otherwise agreed with the Committee.
– To pay a cash deposit sum decided as the Committee sees fit, which will be returned when the borrowed material is returned in original condition and on time.
– The Committee has the final say in all Library based decisions.
– All POWA Executive committee members possess Equal power for Library based decisions.
Failure to comply with the above may result in:
– The loss of some or all of the deposit sum.
– In extreme cases, the revoking your library usage rights.
The POWA committee member processing your request to borrow from the library maintains the authority over the maximum number of items that can be taken by any person at any time, for example, you may not be permitted to lend a Blu-ray and a DVD in the same week, this is down to committee discretion. In the event that your membership expires before the term of the loan is complete you will be required to hold active membership to refund any money held by POWA Anime Club.
For further information, please speak to a committee member.